* Nutrition.gov: Provides easy, online access to government information on food and nutrition for consumers.
* Superkidsnutrition.com: It's mission is to create future healthier generations through good nutrition. Saving the World, One Healthy Food at a Time! This website has interactive links for children to have fun and learn about healthy ways of life. Appropriate for children 3 years of age through 8th grade.
* Eatright.org: Informs and explains to parents how eating healthy food provides the energy and nutrients that young children need.
* The USDA: A leader in food and human nutrition information dissemination since 1971, provides credible, accurate, and practical resources for nutrition and health professionals, educators, government personnel, and consumers.
* Foodchamps.org: A wonderful interactive website for children to explore delicious and fun ways of eating healthy. Appropriate for children 3 - 8 years old.
* The CDC: This, along with other federal government health-related websites, have many useful lists of health websites, especially for kids and teens.
* KidsHealth.org: More than just the facts about health, as part of The Nemours Foundation's Center for Children's Health Media, KidsHealth also provides families with perspective, advice, and comfort about a wide range of physical, emotional, and behavioral issues that affect children and teens.
* Girlshealth.gov: Developed by the Office on Women's Health in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, this website's purpose is to promote healthy, positive behaviors in girls between the ages of 10 and 16. This website gives girls reliable, useful information on the health issues they will face as they become young women, along with tips on handling relationships with family and friends, both at school and at home.
* The Scrub Club®: Designed for children who are 3 - 8 years of age and focuses on the importance of personal hygiene.